Senior Session Information
David Savage is considered by many to be the best photographer for Senior Pictures in Michigan
David Savage has more than likely been photographing your friends and family for many years. High school seniors from Clarkston, Milford, White Lake, Rochester Hills, Oakland Township, Lake Orion, Oxford, Walled Lake, Highland, Pontiac, Frazer, Ann Arbor, Holly, Fenton, and many other areas come to him every year in order to have their Senior Pictures created. That means that hundreds of high school seniors are trying to schedule their sessions during the same times. Only those who plan ahead are going to get appointments.
Our high school seniors say that they have a great experience having their senior pictures created by our studio and that there is a big difference between their portraits and those of their friends who choose to go elsewhere. We work hard so that our seniors look better and feel more relaxed. From the moment that you enter the studio to the day that you pick up your finished order we strive to provide friendly, exceptional service. David & Grace ( David's wife ) work together to provide a memorable lifetime experience. Their talent, professionalism, and sense of humor put their clients at ease which ultimately shows in the senior portraits that they create. Grace constantly studies fashion, style, hair, and makeup in order to provide clients with the most up to date look possible. It’s apparent that David & Grace love working with people and LOVE what they do! David has spent years perfecting his craft and his classic style. His work is meant to provide families with a lifetime of enjoyment.
We prefer to see our work go out the studio door framed, so we offer framing services at very competitive rates. We’ve even been known to go visit our clients home to help in selecting just the right adequate portrait size, frame color, and lighting.
“How much will all this cost, you might be thinking?” Do you have packages?
You’ll like this, yes we do have packages and you decide exactly what you want in order to fit your families needs and budget. No sales person will ever pressure you into getting something that you don't want or need. Let's say you are on a budget and need one nice portrait for your wall and some wallets to give away. You’ll find that you don’t have to get some minimum assortment with
several additional portraits you really don't need. In fact, you’ll find that you have complete control of your budget and your order. You have the complete freedom to get as many or as few portraits as you need, and we also offer discounted packages to fit most any budget, but before I go any further let me give you an idea of how much you can plan on investing ok? Most high school seniors can plan on investing somewhere between $300. and $700. and receive a large one for themselves, and a few smaller ones for gifts, and wallet sizes for friends and relatives.
Does that fit within your budget? Keep in mind some people spend less and some spend more but these numbers will give you some idea of what you might want to budget.
“Things are really tight right now, how can you help?”
We know the economy is tough right now and we are working with our customers on a one on one basis in order to accommodate everyone. We’ve thought long and hard this year about how to keep our prices as low as possible without compromising our high artistic standards and professional quality. We’ve even implemented an instant credit program designed to allow our customers to make payments over a four or five month period!
Packages are popular with all of our customers and provide the biggest savings. You can select from several packages from a very simple one to the most extravagant.
Many of your friends have already scheduled their appointments or a time to come in and chat about their plans. Now it’s your turn. Just pick up the phone and call us at 248-922-3200 . We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and set up a time to meet and casually discuss your senior portrait session.
What makes David Savage Photography the best place to go for my senior portraits?
That’s easy. No other studio will put their heart and soul into photographing your senior portraits like we will. We’ve spent our entire life perfecting our skills, and we love what we do!
• Our 100 % satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied and over joyed with your senior portraits or we will refund all of your money!
• The Chat: The first thing we like to do is invite you to come in and chat about yourself and your ideas for senior portraits. We like to see if there is a good connection for you and ourselves. We believe that the right chemistry is very important. You’ll get a chance to see our past work, look over the studio and meet the staff, see the private locations we offer, and discuss price details.
• Our Outdoor Locations: Over the years we’ve been able to establish hundreds of private locations that are off limits to other photographers. No one wants the same old backgrounds that every other senior has been photographed with time and time again. We take great pride in creating actual “real” backgrounds. No fake waterfalls, no brick paneling or fake scenery here.
• The Consultation: After we‘ve had a chance to meet each other, you’ll have enough information to decide if you want us to do your photographs, and what session will be best for you. After you book the session date you can pick a date prior to your session for a design and style consultation. Typically this will be scheduled with Grace the studio stylist. According to Grace the process begins a week or so before the appointed day of the photography session. Our clients come in and bring in their favorite outfits. Grace and her stylists help coordinate the outfits so that when the photography takes place every detail has been addressed. We go through the clothing, lay things out and help put together the best outfits for the session. We discuss clothing, jewelry, shoes, colors, props, location options and many other issues. Make up and hair are important details as well and although we don’t “do” the hair and make up, we do discuss the style that we feel is best as well as make up application, and of course we are experts in how make up and hair will actually look in an actual photograph.The benefit of the consultation is that this gives clients the confidence needed on the day of the photography session, knowing that everything has been thought through and things are professionally styled. “The most important thing to us is that our clients have a memorable once in a lifetime experience! We think all this translates into better portraits”.
• The Photography Session: After we’ve talked about what you want to do, and prepared you for the session with the consultation, it’s time to work our magic! On the day of your session we invite you to take over the dressing room. We want you to bring in your favorite music, bring a friend, your mom or dad, and have some fun! We want this to be the most memorable day of your senior experience! David will take lots of images so that you have a great selection to choose from.
Once we get started you’ll soon learn that your investment in our services will be evident for a lifetime. We won’t rush you through the process, we take time to pose you properly, and bring in just the right lighting - even outdoors.
• The Previews: After your session is complete you’ll setup a time to come in and pick up your proofs. Previews will be ready approximately ten days after your session is complete. With printed previews, you may review them with family and friends prior to making your final picture selection. ( In this digital age many studios require that you come in and sit at a computer to order your images ).
• The Finished Portraits: After your selections are made from the previews, we’ll project a wall size portrait of your images to make it easier for you to place your order. We’ll help you select the package that best fits your budget and provides the best value for your investment. All finished portraits are retouched & enhanced for the best color and skin tones by Ann Lauwers our resident artist who has many years of experience in fine art retouching.
We use only the finest color labs to print your images ( no ink jet prints here ). Every portrait is mounted on hardboard, trimmed in gold, and sprayed with a lacquer finish which provides a lifetime finish. Portraits are then approved, and signed with the Savage signature, packaged, and ready for pick up.
For more information about working with David Savage Photography call us today, let’s get together and “chat” there's no cost no obligation. Let’s explore the possibilities!